Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Mail!

So - I know what you are thinking...
this time of year is all ABOUT "Happy Mail!"

It's true... between CyberMonday & the (ever-dwindling # of)
Christmas Cards, it's a great time of year to check the mail...
chances are that you will have SOMETHING fun in there, right?
Something besides junk mail and bills!

However... this was the last of the fun mail that arrives just for me!
Of course - it's not really all just for me!
I will share the wealth in more ways than one!


I am SUPER excited to have Ann Voskamps' new 5 session DVD series with the Study Guide that goes along with 'one thousand gifts'... I have plans on going through it with a small group (or 3) in January... but it's in my living room right NOW?!??  Sooooo... chances are good I will have to (yes, HAVE to!) preview it over the holidays maybe!

Then again... I am going to need to read Platform (it comes highly recommended by several people I trust), and Erin Ulrich's book on self publishing I am hoping will demystify the process for me and stir me on to some forward motion!

I promised myself, my budget, and my family - that's it for me and Happy mail!  This will fill my plate for awhile as it is... but you can't know how excited I was to open this little Amazon box!

On another note... this little family is what I've been working on this week...






We did a mini session but the kiddos weren't feeling so great.  We'll attempt Take 2 this weekend!  I have a few other family sessions lined up for December... but nothing actually scheduled yet, which is fine, really - because once again - YES - AGAIN - I have been summoned for Jury Duty in December.  (How normal is it that I get called every 2 years?)  The families are all waiting for snow... hopefully we can work it out between Mother Nature, and the Judge!

So, what are you reading... and how often have you been summoned to serve?
Let me know... I'd love to hear from you!
~Karrilee~


No comments: