Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I'm goin' back to Cali...


(to Cali... to Cali...)

It had long been on my Bucket List... to head back to Redding, California - with my family along this time - and hang out at Bethel church and soak in all that we could!  So - with this - our LAST Spring Break (with our soon to be graduated senior!) - we hit the road and headed South!

I am sure you can imagine - I came home with HUNDREDS of photo's... (but don't worry... I won't post them all!)  Seriously, I promise!

Here are some of my fav's... taken around Redding (at Bethel church, up at Crystal Falls, in the Gardens & of the Sun Dial Bridge!), in Bend, OR, and on the road home!




















  










What has been your favorite family outing so far this year?  I'd love to hear about it!
~Karrilee~


No comments: