Friday, March 18, 2011

Are ya feelin' LUCKY?I wi


Hey there everyone!

It's been crazy busy around here lately but really mostly with just daily life stuff - nothing super exciting! I had a couple of weeks of Jury Duty, our family battled a little sickness (and won!), and tennis season is now fully upon us!

So I have not even had any down time to play around and scrap... but I DO have some fun for
your Digi-Scrappers out there... check out this super fun lucky Collab Kit available over at Stuff to Scrap:

Look at all these Embellies:
and Papers, and Quick Pages, Oh My:


and to help spread a little luck - there is a Sale NOW through tomorrow:

My 'little one' is not so little anymore and we don't have any real solid St Pattys Day traditions... but I DID manage to get a few pictures of her yesterday at her first Varsity tennis match... so I will be scrapping and showing some LOs using this fun kit soon!

What did you all do yesterday!? Anything fun? Share your traditions and if you grab this kit, I'd love to see your work!

Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

No comments: