So - real quick - I DID end up going to Ellensburg last Friday... we had a blast walking through art museums and galleries, sipping on latte's and enjoying a nice lunch... we ended up walking around downtown so much - we didn't make it to the campus. Between that fact, and the fact that Dave took my digital camera with him on the boat - I got no photo's to share?! He did not catch one fish at the Derby and slept in the boat both nights - in the cold and rain... I think my weekend was WAY better than his?! LOL!? I stopped in to CW and bought the items I had in mind - and sort of window shopped... I am leaning more towards some items that are between $20-$50 that I would not normally spend $$$ on... but I am still undecided and at least for now - the Gift Card is not burning a hole in my pocket - so I will just wait! Oh - I went shopping at Maurices too and found two pairs of pants (in a glorious smaller size from the 'regular' section) for a total of $18! Score!
Monday of this week I met up with a friend from elementary school... that was a blast from the past (thanks once again to Facebook!) Tuesday I went to see The Women (not so great) with Robbin for a matinee - the hanging out with Robbin part was WAY better than the lame and yet not so offensive movie. Wednesday I ran some errands and celebrated my sisters' b'day. Thursday I walked with two friends (two different times) and that took my entire day! Today - well, I planned on napping and chatting online - but life happened and I was needed elsewhere. All week long I had plans of crafting... maybe tomorrow?! Of course - I also need to clean my house and pull out all my Fall decor... and I am, as I mentioned above, feeling stuffy and warm!?
Here are my most current LOs:
...and here is my 'Tag':
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
7 things about Me!
1. I had a contact melt in my eye during high school science/biology - so I was 'reassigned' to FFA... nice!!?
2. I always only wanted ONE child... and I always wanted a Girl!
3. I had a psychic tell me when I was five that I would be a teacher or teach people, and I would be a writer! (both are true now!)
4. I LOVE Project Runway! (Karrilee misses Suede, ...and Blayne! LOL!?)
5. I look outside my window on my way to bed, every night, to look at the weather/garden/pathway... I know it is rather OCD/Monk like... but I just can't skip it?!
6. I am really shy when I first meet new people! (Really... I am?!)
7. The first photo's I ever scrapped were my favorite Wedding Photo's... so I pretty much HAD to get into this hobby in order to finish my wedding album?!Who did I tag?
and lastly, Tracy - because, well - #1 Fair is fair, and #2 who else did you leave me to name?! (http://tracyswhimsicalthoughts.blogspot.com)
Spark On! I am off to rest!