Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Releasing my One Little Word

Hey there...

So I STILL have not gone supply shopping for this little project - but looking through the Gallery and reading this months' assignment/prompt I just HAD to create something! So - yes - I did it digi-style! I do still plan on going shopping and doing it hybrid - some using Photoshop and some using my own two hands!

The assignment for One Little Word this month was to define your word... she gave a few assignments and templates and we took it from there...

Here is what I have done so far:







On another note - I am still awaiting the arrival of my Family Album... any day now! Once I go supply shopping - I will need to get busy on making some birthday cards... and possibly (?) some fun little Valentine's too!? We'll see how much fun and budget) I have at the store!

Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

No comments: