Friday, September 18, 2009

So sweet

I have been super busy with simple Life stuff lately
and I finally got around to doing a little Blog Stalking
and found Denice, Pam, and Christine both gave me
this super cute little award!How sweet is that?!
I love it!

I managed to make some cards lately
- misc. birthday & just because cards...
even remembered to take a few pix of them
before sending them out!




Hoorray.com has uploaded two more of my designs for the Designer Line.
I now have the PuppyLove album available,
along with a Birthday Girl and a Birthday Boy album!
I will include a link here for Free Shipping
for any Designer Line order...

Check back for more promo's soon!
I ordered a book using PuppyLove,
and can't wait to see it in person!
I also made a Photobook
using a classic blue background
for all of our MANY DC photo's!
Can't WAIT to get those...
I will let you know how much I love them
when they get here!

I am completing Week 4 of a 9 Week training program
to get me ready for a 5K!
I was in one in the Spring
and walked about half or more...
this time I want to run about half or more...
actually - I would LOVE to run the whole thing!?
We shall see?!
I won't be done with the program
by the time the 5K is here
but I will be close!?

Off to get ready for company this weekend...
my sister and her family are coming for a visit!
Gotta love friends and family
~ especially when they are one in the same!

Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely cards Karilee. I wish best of luck with that 5 k!

Pam said...

Beautiful cards! I always love your work!! Keep up the great work on the C25K, too!! Before you know it you'll be running half marathons!! =)

Denice said...

Lovely cards and blog award!

You're going to rock the 5K, Papa's going to make sure of it!