Friday, May 28, 2010

ScrapLifting again...

OK - well - inspiration has left me this week... after not feeling so great off and on all week I decided I really did want to create SOMETHING! It didn't hurt that I realized that I have a graduation to go to next week and actually NEEDED to make at least a card... however, I was coming up with nothing! So - a friend sent me a link to the ever helpful Scrapbooks, etc website with a gallery of grad card ideas! I fell for the very first one! I liked a lot of them - but I have been having this thing with butterflies as of late - so it was a no brainer! Of course - I am not buying supplies if I can help it - so I had to tweak it a bit with what I had on hand! Thanks Michele for the helpful ideas and reminding me that I do, in fact, own a Cricut!?

Here is my version...


Not much else got accomplished today... French Open is on and as always, tennis grabs my attention when it is on TV - because, well - it's so rarely on!? I hope to get back in the crafty groove soon... what have you all been working on?

Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

3 comments:

Pam said...

I love the way your card turned out!! VERY nice!!!! :)

Michele said...

It turned out great!!! I am so glad you brought it up and I could be of help! While it doesn't look completely like the original it has your own little personality in it and I love it!!! :-)

Kay aka kdedid said...

As usual a great job!