Monday, April 29, 2013

A little Creative fun for (in)RL... and a vow to scrapbook SOMETHING this week!


So - I have not been taking so many photographs lately - although with the late arrival of Spring - I am itching to go out again soon!

But nooo... lately I have been being crafty in a different way, planning, prepping, and praying for my first ever (in)RL meet up!

From purchasing some Swag to give away, to gathering Beachy decors and planning snacks... to making Smores to Go bags and Praying for a message in a bottle for each precious sister... here is a little peak at what I've been doing!

 
























 
Now that it's over... the decorations have been packed up, and the snacks are all gone - or being sent away tomorrow! - and I vow to work on a scrapbook page or two!  I am normally done with the previous years' album by the second week of January and I have only gotten through about June of 2012... must get 'caught up' at least to this year!

What about you? What are you working on or playing with lately>
~Karrilee~

No comments: