Tuesday, November 10, 2009

i heart starbucks!

I know - it's no surprised! No one will be shocked by my title... it's simply true - I love Starbucks! I didn't START OUT as a Starbucks snob... but slowly - it happened! Although - I will say that I also heart my local coffeehouse hang out - North Town... they use Stumptown coffee - from Portland, OR! Yum!

At any rate... if it's coffee - I will drink - but given a choice... it's Starbucks or Stumptown for me! So - when I saw this post on Ali Edwards blog featuring this great 'recycled' little project... well - I just HAD to try it! And since I needed photo's - it made sense to use pictures of my friend Lori and her fam... we get together over coffee at least once a week and talk (and sip) for hours!

Now that I have completed my first attempt - my plan is to use the Christmas cups and make a few cute little gifts for the holidays using my own papers for the pages inside! SO FUN!

Enjoy!
~Karrilee~









4 comments:

Denice said...

Adorable mini, your friend is going to love it! AND you cordinated your music too?!! Wow, what a fun blog to come to!

GrammySue's Creations said...

I am a Starbucks fan, too. My husband and I are always at Starbucks on the weekends and sometimes during the week. I like the book that you made; it is cute.
Sue Givens
(Pam Funk's Mom)

Michele said...

It is sooo cute!! WTG!! You did a terrific job on it!

Pam said...

HA! I see my mom commented! LOL- too funny! Now she's following my friends! Hee hee hee! Anyway... I LOVE LOVE LOVE the mini you made! And somehow now I am feeling the urge to have another cup of coffee?? Hmmmm... inspiration through your crafting? I do believe so! =)