Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Heart Day...

OK - so I am a day late... but that is because I couldn't really post my photo's until Valentine's Day - and well, I really didn't find time to sit at the computer yesterday!?

First off - I got to buy gifts in a SWAP exchange with my Sisterhood of the Traveling Crops team on Spark! We did this last year - and it was so fun! Of course - the added bonus to doing it this year is that most of us were able to meet in person and spend some time together over the summer last year - so drawing names and buying specifically for a 'Sisser' - so fun! The funny part is Denice got my name... and I got hers! So - I didn't take pix of what I got to send to her - but as I was shopping I definitely had her in mind and then, I bought some paper and embellies to do a LO of my own in and realized I HAD to make a card for De using it too! I couldn't show it beforehand - but now that she has it in her little hands - I can show it here:


So - here is the LOOT that she lovingly sent to ME:

Oh yeah... that is a Bucket of FUN, baby!!! (Filled with not only Bucket of Fun contents - but TONS of other goodies too! Goodies like acrylic stamps - SO CUTE! Some fun coasters, Glimmer Mist, Scents for card making, etched mirrors, some fun Valentine's Day embellies, and some awesome Cricut shapes too!)

So - between De's box, and Kay's unexpected gift of a GORGEOUS frame and some liquid pearls - I was taken care of on Valentine's Day! As a bonus, my Honey got me the perfect card, with the perfect note written in it, a single Yellow Rose, and the new Lady Antebellum CD!


I also had fun making a few cards for all of my "Sissers" again this year... who says we have to grow out of sending Valentine's? Not me... I love it! Here are some of the fun ones I made this year:



Here are a few other fun cards I have made... playing with my Cricut and new Sweethearts cartridge - I LOVE it!








Well, my Monday meeting is starting so I must wrap this up...
Hope you all were celebrated over Valentine's Day and know that you were made very well aware of how loved you are!
Scrap On!
~Karrilee~

4 comments:

Denice said...

I'm so glad you liked everything! It was lots of fun picking it out and thinking of you while I did!

HUGS, and yes...you are loved!

Denice said...

You updated and added all the gorgeous cards you've been making...LOVE them all! So cute, and so deer! And what's not to love about the new sweetheart cart?!!

Hugs,
De

Pam said...

WooHoo!! That looks like one awesome bucket of fun!! And all those beautiful cards- all I can say is WOW! I loved the one you sent me- it put a great big smile on my face! I'm so glad you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!!!

Michele said...

You made a killing with that bucket of fun! hehehe :-)

I LOVE the card you sent! It is gorgeous as always! :-) It definitely did make me feel loved! Thank you!!!! And the one you made for De...WOW! Great job!!!