Thursday, January 27, 2011

A Cute little Flipbook out of Alphabet Soup!

I decided yesterday that I had PLENTY of "left overs" from the Baby Shower Invitations I made out of the Alphabet Soup line so I made a card, and a little Flipbook to give to the Mommy-to-be as a gift... for whatever reason, I was not thrilled with the invitations I made (mostly because I felt like the papers are more of a toddler/little boy feel and not a baby - but that was all I had available to me at the time.) Anyway - I LOVE this little flipbook! I just hope the Mommy (who is a new scrapper) will actually USE it and put some pictures of the baby in it and show it off!

Here is a little peak:
I also have had the privilege and honor of being selected to be a part of The Scrappy Kats Creative Team. Her kits are super cute and I can't wait to be able to share them with you all! Check back often for samples, freebies, and more! You can check her out here:

Lastly - I have been dabbling a bit in Digital Designing again myself and will have a Valentine Kit to post soon... I will have a complete kit in my etsy store soon - but will list a sampling and give away a smaller Freebie kit soon - so check back for that as well! Here's a little preview of that kit:
Like I said - I am just learning my way around this - but Oh My - how fun!!!
Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~


2 comments:

CarolAnn said...

I love the flip book you made. What a nice gift to receive. Good luck with the etsy store and your designing.

Michele said...

Love the flip book! As always it turned out adorable and sometimes the "non-norm" is better! :-)

Congrats again on the CT! And love the new kit you designed!