Wednesday, February 02, 2011

New BAK by The Scrappy Kat

Hey all...

I know I am among the minority of America who is NOT getting slammed by this crazy winter storm! Still - a cup of coffee and a little digi scrapping is calling my name - making me wish for a snow day (which is SO not like me!) but with the sun shining and my list of things to do way
longer than my notepad - I just don't have any crafting time today!

But I wanted to post this super cute new Build A Kit "Adore" by The Scrappy Kat that is now available in her Stuff To Scrap store. I am honored to now be part of her Creative Team and so I got to play with this kit a little earlier... here is my first layout:

I hope to post a couple more later this week!

Here is the link to The Scrappy Kat store at Stuff To Scrap... so you can purchase the kit and make your own super cute LOs - all in time for Valentine's Day!

OK - here is one more from todays Speed Scrap at Stuff to Scrap!


Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

2 comments:

CarolAnn said...

Great layouts Karrilee! Looks like that is one cute kit.

Denice said...

What a great kit! I love your LO and the flowers....so pretty!

Can't wait to see all your creations now that you've got the letters CT behind your name.