Wednesday, February 09, 2011

One Snowy Night - new Kit available through Stuff to Scrap!


So - here is a super cute new collaboration Kit by The Scrappy Kat and Mommy Me Time Scrapper over at Stuff to Scrap! This kit is so great - love the fun colors and glittery accents...


Sadly - since I am 'all caught up' - I had to 'borrow' these fun snow pictures from a friend! Thanks Amy for loaning me some snow - I know you have PLENTY to go around!


On the 10th (tomorrow) the kits will go on sale for $2 for a week - so check them out at:

C'mon... I know most of you HAVE to have snowy pictures to play with... grab this kit and let me know what you think!

Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

3 comments:

Michele said...

Great job girlie!

Denice said...

LOL, I looked at the pics and thought to myself...yep, she's caught up again...borrowing pics from other people!

Love how put it all together, great kit for any digi player!

CarolAnn said...

What fun photos you have scrapped. great job!