Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Wow... so once again - time is flying by! I can't believe I haven't been around here much since March?!  Well - this year has been amazing both in good and bad ways somehow... and time is just slipping through my fingers!  I have been LOVING this One Little Word album/project I am doing online... it's an Ali Edwards class and it's been so fun! My Word for this year is "Releasing"... here are some of the pages I have done for it!
(The back of my photo's)

One Little Action... this month we were to pick a small action to do that moved us closer to our word... my little action was Yoga - three times a week!


This month we were to write letters to our future self... very therapeutic! 


We were to make a list of big and little things related to our Word that we wanted to accomplish!
June's assignment... create mini canvases that relate to your One Little Word:


No comments: