Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Days...


So tomorrow is the beginning of this "31 Days" challenge... but I like to think of it as more of an Invitation! 

My topic should be no real surprise! I have once again fallen in love with my camera and my goal for the month of October is to capture (via lens) an ordinary moment each day... and explain why it is Counted as a blessing to me!  Hmmm... combining my love of photographs AND words!  

Hopefully mostly short and sweet... a literal glimpse into a daily life and hopefully a little insight on living a life of Thankfulness all year (or at least for this - all month!) long!

I can't wait to see what I 'see' each day!
~Karrilee~

(P.S. There are a LOT of other 31Dayers... check their links out here and dive in! 

1 comment:

Jerralea said...

I think this is a great idea! I'll be interested in seeing what you do with it.