Wednesday, September 26, 2012

To Blog for 31 days straight...

Hmmm... are you up for it?  Am I?

I have read and heard murmurings of a challenge to blog on one topic every day for the month of October and I think I may give it a shot!  I know I will be doing it on at least one of my blogs... possibly two?

So - I am picking my topic(s)... since my blogs have different feels - they will not be the same topic - but hopefully will tie in together.

So what about you?  Are you up for the challenge?  Do you have a blog?  If so - comment below and let me know you are playing along... I'd love to read what is on your heart!

On the Scrappy/Crafty side of things... I have ventured much more into life behind the camera and am loving playing with my artistic photographer bent... however I DID get hands on in making some cards and gifts last weekend... as well as discovering a new passion for Digital Art... I will share some of that as it ties in to my topic for October so check back and see what I've been creating next month!

Scrap Happy...
~Karrilee~

No comments: