Sunday, January 27, 2013

A little more Playtime... Schedule it in!


So - in the midst of a super busy week - with both expected and unexpected craziness - I was reminded once again that in order to remain fully present in the moment, you need to STAY!  Breath slower... look around and drink it in. Good and Bad... just slow it down to catch your breath!

Part of how I do that is to schedule in some playtime! Even when I feel I have little time to think straight, inhale/exhale, or even sleep - just a few minutes of Me Time can, in fact, give me more time!

While I would have LOVED time to paint... or go out for a few hours to play with my new found knowledge of shooting only on Manual... I will take what I can get and I see each time that it makes a difference!

So this week I managed to take a few photo's inside (while it was freezing temps outside!) and my hubby braced that freezing cold and ventured down by the river and I got to play around with some of his shots.  I also managed to help my girlie with a school project that required hours and hours of PhotoShop 'work'!

Here are a few samples of my Me Time/Playtime from this week:











What about you?  What do you do for Me Time?  What sort of playtime/hobby do you do even when you are busy and it feels like you shouldn't?  I'd love to hear!

~Karrilee~



No comments: