Tuesday, July 03, 2007

All Caught Up...

...and Just In Time!!!

Yes - it is true... I am, once again, all caught up on my own personal scrapping! I worked pretty much all day scrapping on Saturday! I got this great huge pad of papers from Costco... and boy - can you ever tell!? But - oh well!? I love them all!

I am not so sure how soon my niece will decide on photo's from her wedding to me so I can make her wedding gift... I know I took nearly 300 photo's - and there were at least 3 other people with camera's (that were SUPPOSED to be there with camera's)... so I am guessing that I will have some time before they mail me the photo's!

However, when I got home today from Prayer... there was a lovely little white UPS box waiting for me... It is FULL of Italy pictures!!! Yay!!! I am so excited to get to work on this album! AND we found a place that makes CUSTOM Albums... so we are custom designing a cover with one of the best photo's and "Italia 2004" on it! Can't WAIT to see how well it turns out! Now, I need to order all the papers and all... we are thinking of using the Basic Grey - Stella Ruby line! LOVE that line!!! Too fun!

So - here are my latest Layouts...





Next up... ITALY!!!!

Scrap On!
~Karrilee~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at you go...