Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Back to School Clothes... & the Money Shot!!!

Hey there...

Just a couple of fun pictures from our trip last week... we had so much fun!!!

Tomorrow is Orientation at Middle School... I asked and my dd said she didn't care if I stayed... LOL! I would hate to embarrass her... I told her I would just sort of play it by ear and see what the OTHER Mom's are doing?! She is so much like her Daddy that I believe that she truly wouldn't care one way or the other... no matter if I was the ONLY Mom or not... still... I will pray and follow accordingly!

Anyway - we got our hair cut today... mine is just trimmed with maybe a couple more layers... but the older I get the curlier my hair is?! What is that all about?! I just decided not to fight it anymore - so - most of the time - you can't really TELL I have layers - but at least I am not looking (much) like Roseanna Roseannadanna! My dd also got a trim and layers... which is Huge for her... but Bonnie quickly put her hair in french braids so we can't really TELL how the layers look yet... our Stylist ALWAYS braids Kaye's hair... it's so thick - I think she just has fun playing with it! I was thinking of getting my brows done... maybe next time... I also thought of offering Kaye to get a streak or two put in... but thought her Daddy would have a COW... so - we just got trims and layers... boring?! Oh well... at least the dead ends are gone!!! That's a start!


So - the fun pictures of our trip - yes... the Money Shot of our Jumping on the Bed Scandal... and a few of all her Scores!!! The girl is SET... (of course - I am so bad... I am still wanting to get her some new Clogs... a denim mini skirt... leggings if I can talk her into them... and she'll need some GYM SHORTS for P.E.!?) But - other than THAT stuff... she is SET! LOL! (If you know her Daddy - you know that is where I got that phrase... he ALWAYS thinks that she is "SET"... doesn't matter what fits or doesn't or what is worn out... he is not High Fashion! LOL! Oh - don't worry - I took WAY more than just this... but - unlike SOME people - I figured you all may not be interested in looking through 122 pictures taken in one day?! tee hee?!

OK - I am off to edit photo's for eBay... yes - it is back to school and Back to WORK time!!!
Happy Scrapping!
~Karrilee~


4 comments:

The Beeler Family said...

you didn't enjoy my 122 photos?! LOL! Sorry man, it's all I can get you for now, but I'm working on something else for you, rest assured. You will be surprised I'm sure...

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Now... Darcie, I know this is supposed to be nice and get me all excited... but it pretty much just scares me!? LOL?!
~K~

Anonymous said...

Please for the love of all things good, tell me darcie sent you the photos you need to stay current...!?!? LOL. Current! Please! Hee Hee...

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Um... sadly - NO!? SHE has NOT?!
~K~