Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Prayers, New Projects, and Gorgeous Papers...

OK... well - honestly - I had a picture to post this morning... but... somehow it is not loading!? Oh well - it is probably best as it is a VERY belated birthday gift... but still - you should see it - it is GORGEOUS (LOL - if I DO say so myself?!) It's not me though - I take no credit... it is the gorgeous new paper from Daisy D! So lovely!!! I finished it last night and just love it! I used the Daisy D papers, some flowers (from Corinna), ribbon, and yes - my very own Brads... AND I even used up some old stickers too...

I also donated a Blank Mini Album for our church... we are having a huge Church Picnic in September and they are giving away Door Prizes... I figured it was a unique item and may be good advertising for my business... so - I started that last night and will be working on that today... yes - I am using a few sheets of the Daisy D paper (which means, Darcie - I may need to send you some money to buy me some MORE?!)...

I haven't yet printed out my Boise Trip pictures... I would hate to scrap them all and then browse through "Someone else's" pictures to find the perfect shot... so I wait - even patiently believe it or not?! Honestly... I have been dealing with other projects... and other Life stuff too...

Speaking of that... thank you all for your prayers... we can feel them! Things are better... and we are just speaking it by faith that Healing is being completed!!!

So... short and sweet I know... and with no photo's no less... !? I posted something else on my other blog this morning though - and that one usually takes more time?!

Anyway - I am off to Scrap... blank albums are more difficult for me... I so love to work with the photo's and plan my layouts around how many I have and which ones I want to 'feature'!? But still - I am having fun with it!

Until next time...
Scrap On!
~Karrilee~

2 comments:

The Beeler Family said...

Alright smarty, the pictures are coming along!

I thought the Daisy D's papers were for Robbin's b-day gift? What did you use them for? I can go get some more anytime, just remember to let me know exactly which ones to get. :o)

The Beeler Family said...

ok, I have been patient enough, I have seen you posting on all the cool blogs. Where or where is the update!?!

still working on the pic's, about 1/2 way to the ones you want now, lol!