Friday, November 02, 2012

Glory in trees... aaah - to paint again!

So after a whole month of blogging on two blogs,
each with a specific theme,
I took a day or two off and did something
that I hadn't done for months: Paint!


Now - mind you, I am still new to this...
and what I had INTENDED to do was more abstract,
I think with writing about my love for Fall all month long 
on my other blog, I had
Glory in Trees
on the brain and in my heart!

This is rough... and unfinished!
I plan on adding some more layers,
some liquid glory (copper paint), maybe a few more details...
but for today - it just felt great to create in a different way...
with brush in hand, and worship turned up loud!

What about you? What have you been creating lately
- either with words or in other forms?
Any fun creative plans for the weekend?
~Karrilee~

2 comments:

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Yay!! How wonderful to get into the paints after so long. I know how good that feels! :)

Janet said...

That's beautiful! I'm not a painter but am always so inspired by those who do.