Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Painting Party - Round Two

It's true! I hosted another Painting Party last night!

A whole different group of creatives - some who had never painted before - gathered bravely in my living room to pray... to seek the Lord and ask for a picture or verse or something to go on... they picked up a paint brush and begin imparting a prophetic word onto canvas!  So fun!

Here is what He said:




"Flourish" (Ps 92)

"No Greater Love" (Cross Cultural)

"Jesus cleanses through Tears"
  

"Grace Like Rain"

"Flowing in the Holy Spirit"

"Brekthrough" (John 3:16-17; Luke 4:18)

"Spiritual Sight"

I love seeing the different styles and themes... I can't wait to see who they 'belong' to at the Retreat!

What have you been hearing lately?  What are you creating?
I'd love to hear!

Speak Life. Be Love. Shine On.
~Karrilee~

No comments: