Sunday, July 30, 2006

I Vaguely Remember my Former Life...

Hey there...

So - I am in Boise right now... on vacation with a family that I believe is my own - but it seems I have hardly seen them since we arrived!? Today I will though - we are all going to a Lake that somehow is supposed to have some sort of "Beach" ... we shall see?! In my Former life - we vacationed at the Beach every year... this year however - we opted for the Beeler's in Boise... It's a nice place to visit... always covered in laughter and good times... but I must admit I was missing my toes in some sand... oh - yeah - and my family!? It seems my daughter is at the age that she and her friend can just disappear for hours on end and be fine... which on one hand is nice... and on the other hand... I think she still has long brown hair and her Daddy's brown eyes... she is also learning to move in a great sense of humor! My Husband has been great... one hand and all... drove all the way here and has been with Dan and the kids while Darcie and I run around... I have managed to NOT go to the Mall ... the only shopping I have done was done at the Scrapbook Store(s)... which means another night out without the fam' as we hook up with Darcie's Scrap gals and pull a late night crop! Should be fun... hopefully we can get through it without too many lyrics from Grease!? But - one can never know?! So - in my Former Life - I spent most of my time with my dh and kid... especially on a vacation... we'll make up for it this afternoon at the lake... AND more than likely get WAY too many pictures to scrapbook!!!

Anyway - I get to Scrap tonight... with people! (Yes - it is true- I am mostly a Loner Scrapper... I find I get more done that way - but it is never as much fun!)

Til next time... Happy Scrappin'
~Karrilee~

2 comments:

The Beeler Family said...

LOL! Too much fun scrappin' tonight! Glad we could all get together for it. :o) The Idaho "beach" was great too, even if it was like walking on gravel.

I think Chloe has spent more time in her room this weekend than she has all year since she has Kaye to hang out with in there, lol!

Dave has been a real trooper with his hand and we're all really glad you came to visit. Hope you have a great trip home tommorow, we'll miss you!!

Anonymous said...

It was great meeting you and being able to scrapbook together last night...hope you had a good time! Safe driving home...