Saturday, July 15, 2006

The New Catalogs are here... the New Catalogs are here!!!



Yes... it is true... I have been strangely 'absent' today - far away from my Blog and e-mail... my husband and I got up literally at the crack of dawn to go watch the sunset with friends and visit over coffee and pray together... then we picked up a little one from a sleep over and then I read a book... yep - a whole book... and then... sigh... I spent some one on one time with my new Stampin' Up! Catalog!!! It is beautiful... I don't even want to crease any pages yet... we went to a soccer game tonight with friends and now I am checking e-mails... enjoying a tiny 1/2 cup of Raspberry White Choc Ice cream... Ya gotta LOVE a Good Full Saturday!!!

I will maybe Scrap tomorrow... with some new inspiration from the SU catalog maybe I will work on some cards!? We'll see?!

Have a great rest of the weekend!
~Karrilee~

(I know - it's weak Darcie - but there ya go... a little something something to feed your obsession! LOL! Have fun in Vegas... hey - maybe you can pick me up a shirt, or something?! ROFLOL!)

1 comment:

The Beeler Family said...

You are bad, LOL!

How funny, I had COMPLETELY forgotton about the su catalog!? Guess that's what happen's when you "drop out"? :op Have fun pouring over it, I'll have to find a way to get one here now.