Friday, September 08, 2006

Finally... I have Pictures of OHIO!!!!

Hey there...

Yes - it seems we were ALL in some sort of a funk earlier this week?! I hope and pray that you are all doing better... I know I am feeling more like myself! The Sun truly did come out... sorry to hear you have Smoke filled skies in - uh - Ohio... but I am happy to say I am enjoying some blue skies here today!

I am happy to let you all know that I FINALLY have ALL my necessary photo's of our trip to 'Ohio'... theoretically - I COULD Scrap them now... however - I know - (I KNOW?!) - I SHOULD just wait a little while longer so I have SOMETHING to scrapbook on the first night of my new Scrapbook Group?! LOL!? How sad is that?! I know... and I had the boldness to harass you all in getting them... and now that I have them... and I wait... voluntarily!? It's crazy... and well - as I said IN THEORY I will wait... but my group won't meet until Sept 21st... SURELY I will have SOMETHING ELSE to scrapbook by then!? Probably... I am supposedly working on that 'secret' project - however - as I feared and suspected, I have not had much response to get the answers/photo's I need from people to actual DO much yet?! I need to get that going though... so I guess maybe I CAN Scrapbook those Ohio pix this weekend?! If I do end up scrapping them - I WILL post some layouts... rest assured Corinna... however - I can almost GUARANTEE you I will not have any Die Cuts on any of them?! LOL!? (OK - maybe ONE - just for you!?) But still... I doubt it?! After all - I put MY Layouts in an ALBUM and people can look through them?! LOL!?

So - yes - this week has been tough... I should have seen it coming really - I was asked to lead/teach next week - and so - it's a given that the enemy would decide NOW would be a good time to pummel me... he's just so obvious - and yet - I am still caught off guard!? Strange!?

Anyway - so my husband and daughter went out to a baseball game on Tuesday night... were gone until 10pm... of course - as you can all guess - I was watching the US Open! Great Tennis... oh MY! Great Matches all week long... even my own husband is a bit dismayed with me during Tennis Tourney's!? LOL!? I am so not that way - but with Tennis - I get it and I so enjoy watching... anyway - the point is - they were out late - and she had to get up EARLY for school - which is an hour earlier this year - so it's already been a bit difficult?!

Wednesday morning actually wasn't TOO bad... but then they both had church on Wed night as well... my husband had choir practice - and daughter had Bible study... another peaceful quiet night of tennis... (Mind you - I had not yet received all of my pictures yet... so I did work on a "Scrap Happy" sign for my promotions of the new Scrapbook Group at church... made each letter into a 12x12 layout... very fun!) So - they didn't get home again until nearly 10...

You guessed it - Thursday was WRETCHED... I kept reminding myself and my hubby that the girl was out late two nights in a row and this early mornings are not yet routine... and still - with all the hormonal shifting and fashion stresses... the hair and eating breakfast, etc. - well - we got her to school - and even with a few minutes to spare... somehow?! But by the Grace of God...

I have been trying to get myself into a better routine of exercise this week as well... so my plan is to hit the gym three times a week and twice a week I walk at a park... made it everyday this week... feeling pretty good about that too... even with the blisters on the bottoms of my feet and the need for a quick ponytail in the mornings minus any makeup before leaving the house...

I need to work on non-scrap stuff this weekend really - need to pray and find out what God wants me to teach on on Tuesday - and prepare that... as usual the Laundry awaits... and I should really consider dusting and vacuuming the entire house again... I am sure it's been over a week or so...

Next week - nearly all of my weekly meetings/schedule will be in place...
Mondays - Exercise/Bible study in my home/Groceries, errands, etc
Tuesday - Exercise/Prayer Group/Study time/SCRAP!?
Wednesdays - Exercise/(in two weeks - Bible study at church)/ SCRAP?!
Thursdays - Exercise/FREE TIME?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! SSSShhhhhhhh
Fridays - Exercise/FREE TIME!?!?!??!?!??! It can't be true?!

I am sure - on one of those 'free' days I will end up cleaning the house and all of that fun stuff... but I keep thinking if I wait to do that on the weekend - I can employ my daughter and dh to pitch in a bit?! We'll see?! At least while she is not doing any sports or anything extra... I am a firm believer in the whole house working together...

So - today?! Well - it's Friday - and I already exercised... need to do some dishes, laundry, etc. I am going out to lunch with my sister and a friend - New Thai - YUMMY!!! AND - it's Friday... so that means dinner out too... I do not cook on Fridays!!! Of course - this weekend we have the finals in the US Open... we have our all church BBQ after church - which is a bit touchy here in this house as it is happening DURING the Seahawks Season Opener... we'll tape it - and not ask our "Precious daughter" to be in charge of that one... plus - of course - Sunday night will be the US Open finals...

I do need to scrap those Ohio pix - and work more on that secret project as well... (Hint, hint DarcEE... Hello!?) I also need to make up some cards as I have SEVERAL Birthdays coming up this month... not to mention making some mini albums for gifts for those said birthdays?! LOL!? Or maybe I will make some card sets... those are easier and these people will actually USE cards - and yet - I doubt they will add photo's to a pre-made album!? Sad... I know!?

Anyway - I am off to get ready for a relaxing yummy lunch! Have a blessed weekend, Ladies!
Scrap Happy!

~Karri~

No comments: