Thursday, November 16, 2006

Just Because... "betchya glad it wasn't you instead!"


OK... so (by NOW!) ya'll know at least two things about me...

I love Fall... and I can quote anything Brian Regan! LOL!

You gotta go check out his website... if you missed his latest performance on Letterman - you can watch it here:

http://www.brianregan.com/experience-av.html
I am getting ready for my Scrap Happy Group tonight... so - I will write more later...

Just think of this as a "Blank Inside" card...
ROFLMBO! (Seriously... click in that link!)
It's like buying a crease!

Scrap Happy!
~Karrilee~

3 comments:

The Beeler Family said...

wooo-hooo, Brian Regan!!!!! Only 3 more days till I get to go see him LIVE! I can hardly stand it-and to top it off, dinner at PF Changs first. Planning to buy a dvd at the show, so I can watch it millions of times just like you, lol! :O)

Anonymous said...

Yeah - whatever... 'my' show is sold out (or the only three seats together are like $160 and way in the BACK!?)I am seriously expecting Dan to hook me up with some pirated materials! (Seriously!)

~K~

The Beeler Family said...

Oh my heck-give us an update already!?