Thursday, November 02, 2006

Using Favorite Quote...Digi-Style!

OK, well - yes... I admit it! Corinna's super cute succesful attempts at DigiTAL scrapbooking (your welcome, Na!) inspired me to play around a bit! This is my first attempt at Digi-Style scrapping as well!



I found these adorable papers and coordinating fun stuff at Shabby Princess... you can check it out and download the free kit (Dinner Party) at: http://www.shabbyprincess.com/

Now - I am oober-NEW to this - but this site looks like SO MUCH F-U-N!!! (Have at it Corrina!)

So - what are you all working on this week!? Have you included any quotes to your projects?!

Hope you are having a Scrap Happy Week!

Blessings,

~Karrilee~

4 comments:

The Beeler Family said...

F-U-N!!! Okay, I will say right now-I won't be doing any digi scrapping, I can barely email, LOL! have fun playing!

Corinna said...

Cool Beans! You did a great job! It is F-U-N! huh!

I will have to check out that FREE kit...

If you do a search on Google for
"free digital scrapbook downloads"
go to the link for Simple Scrapbooks... there are a few FREE kits there that are C-U-T-E!!!

And I am sure you already know... but there are several on 2 pes too.

Have fun and keep sharing them with us!

***giggle***

The Beeler Family said...

Hey, are you gonna update anytime before the trip? Maybe we can see some pictures of the secret project!?!

The Beeler Family said...

I bet you thought I was calling you to remind you to UPDATE today, huh!? Good chatting with you, can't wait to visit on Thursday, fun stuff is in the works, lol!!!! :o) Awesome job on the secret present too, she will LOVE it!