Sunday, November 12, 2006

The Secret Project... Revealed!



Hey there...


Well - I will update on our weekend hopefully tomorrow... but here is the Secret Project revealed...

Over the weekend, I gave Robbin her Lunchbox Album and she loved it!!! She read through all the files... each one from a friend or family member who filled out a questionnaire telling her how wonderful she is! LOL! Who doesn't need a box like this?! Having a hard day? Get out your box and read about how cool you are! Feeling lonely or sad? Read through a few files and remember how loved and blessed you really are! This reminds me of our family Blessing Box... that is where the concept came from really! In fact, for my Scrap Happy group this week - I am actually READING that children's story (Counting Blessings by Debby Boone) and showing them my Thanksgiving Place cards/tags for this year!!! Anyway - more to come soon...

Signed, the REAL Splash!
Scrap Happy!
~Karri~

1 comment:

The Beeler Family said...

So cute!!! You are right too, we should all have a box like this, lol!