Monday, October 09, 2006

One Night with the King

OK... not so much an update as a Tip...

This movie is going to be AWESOME!!! It opens on Friday, Oct 13th... and I HIGHLY recommend seeing it - even on opening night if possible... (since the new Friday the 13th will open the same night I think - and well - ya know - it would be nice to have something GOOD compete with something so bad?!)

This movie is based on Esther... also on "Hadassah - One Night with the King" by Tommy Tenney... check out the site and watch the Trailer...

One Night with the King Movie...
http://www.8x.com/onenight/

This is a GREAT Date movie... or Family movie... Chick Flick/Girlfriend Movie... I am sure I will see it several times... (and not even in the Cheap Seats, Corinna!?) There are not that many movies that come out that we can support and encourage... but I believe that this will be one of them! I encourage you all to make plans to see it! (and please do let me know what you think of it as well!)

~Karri~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey karri...I forgot to tag you!!! Duh. I knew I was missing someone! OK, tell us five weird things about you!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh sure, give me crap without a new update yourself. i see how ya are, lol!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

LOL! Darcie... Hey - yeah - whatever... >>I<< was BUSY!? tee hee?! I am workin' on it?!!?!

~K~