Saturday, October 20, 2012

Captured & Counted
- Day 20

Aaaah Saturday...
I wanted to snap a picture
of our digital clock
when I finally peaked at it
from under a pile of cozy covers...
(it read nearly 8am!)
We were ALL still sleeping...
even the cat, somehow?!

And I thought of snapping a picture of my girlie...
sitting on the couch next to me in our office/kitchen area
- she working away on college stuff,
and me on artsy things...
(but I had mercy...
we are both - let's just say -
still in our jammies!)

While both of those are HUGE Blessings,
they are acknowledged
(not Captured)
& Counted! 

So...
this is what we Captured...
our power snack:


(Thanks to the Five Minute Friday Party gals
over on Twitter aka #FMFParty
who for at least two weeks in a row
kept talking about it...
I gave in and bought a small jar!)

I hope you are counting
blessings this Saturday...
and every day!

Happy Weekend!

~Karrilee~

P.S. If you want to see ALL of my 31 Days
Captured & Counted...
Click Here!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ah, Saturday sleeping in AND remaining in my pjs just a little longer.....my favorite thing! I still need to pick up some nutella and try Nikki's recipe - thanks for the reminder!