Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14 - Captured & Counted

OK... well  technically
these were "Captured" yesterday...
but I am counting them today
as I play with the images!
I had a photo session yesterday
- taking Senior Portraits for a friend of her son...
& of course - snapping a few (100+) more
of my girlie too!

So - these are a few of the
finished portraits taken of him...


...& the rest of my afternoon will be spend with
a (couple of) cup(s) of coffee 
& new pictures of my favorite girlie!
I can't even believe that she is a senior already!
Here is the one image I played with of her last night...


Precious! I don't consider myself a
'professional' photographer
- but I SO LOVE taking pictures
& I am so thankful
that God is giving me opportunities
to use this passion/hobby/gift
to be a blessing to others!
(It helps when the subjects are so gorgeous!)

What are YOU Counting today
as a gift & a blessing?

~Karrilee~

2 comments:

Kim Niles said...

Girl... Those are AWESOME!!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

These are wonderful!! Beautiful shots, Karrilee!